A gentle touch.
Homemade chicken noodle soup.
A warm bath.
As a child, these are the cornerstones of care that you get when sick. We all remember how loved and comforted our mothers or fathers made us feel. We knew that although we didn't feel good right then, soon everything would be better.
We know that for some families, it isn't that easy. Sometimes kids get sick. Really sick. And often the road to recovery for your little ones takes more than a little TLC.
That is why we are so excited to announce the opening of our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. This completes a longtime dream of having a full spectrum of intensive care services for our community, keeping families and kids close to home. The right care. Right here.
New services include:
- Pediatric Intensivists specially trained in pediatric critical care medicine, for the sickest youngsters.
- Advanced equipment and specialized nursing staff.
- Cheerfully decorated, kid-friendly rooms, family spaces and a playroom.
- Child Life Specialists to help families and children cope.
- Serving pediatric patients ages infant to 18 years.
We are here to support you as you care for your children, every step of the way.