EIRMC’s Outpatient Lactation clinic is a resource for moms in the community with questions about breastfeeding. This one-on-one clinic, led by our International Board Certified Lactation Consultants, aims to help moms with their breastfeeding challenges.
Topics that can be covered include:
- Effectiveness of feeding and proper positioning
- Pain with feeding/sore nipples
- Low milk supply and information on increasing milk
- Questions about pumping and going back to work
- Latching difficulties
- Normal infant behavior related to feedings
- Medical issues during breastfeeding
- Any breastfeeding challenges
To schedule a personal consultation, call (208) 529-7171. Each hour session is $25.00.