An estimated 2.7 million Americans are living with atrial fibrillation. The good news is that it can be treated and controlled with the help of a healthcare provider to prevent major health problems.
The Atrial Fibrillation Clinic at EIRMC is an outpatient service offered to atrial fibrillation patients either discharge from the hospital, or patients in the community who are not currently being managed by a healthcare provider.
About the Clinic
Our team is dedicated to treating your Atrial fibrillation. Our Nurse Practitioner, Pharmacist, 2 RNs, Lab professional and office manager provide care for common arrhythmias.
We are open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. The Clinic is located in the EIRMC Wellness Center at 2860 Channing Way, Suite 115 (medical office building west of the EIRMC ER).
- Comprehensive patient evaluation by our Nurse Practitioner
- Outpatient full service Lab
- Anticoagulation monitoring and management services
- Medication reconciliation and Pharmacy consult
- EKGs, Holter Monitors
- Patient education
- Streamline referral process to procedural specialists
- Scheduling for stress tests, Echos and TEEs, and cardioversions/tees
Atrial Fibrillation Clinic Goals
- Restore your normal heart rhythm and control your ventricular heart rate.
- Prevent stroke.
- Reduce your chance of being readmitted to the hospital.
- Ensure the anticoagulation medication that was started in the hospital is monitored.
- Educate you about your condition and treatment.
Please give us a call at, (208) 529-RATE (7283)