Orthopedic services in Idaho Falls, Idaho
The orthopedic doctors and surgeons at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center treat bone and joint conditions in adults, as well as pediatric orthopedic conditions, in Idaho Falls.
To learn more about our orthopedic services, please call (208) 529-6111. If you have an orthopedic procedure scheduled, click here to pre-register online.
Specialized orthopedics staff
Our orthopedic team in Idaho Falls, Idaho uses state-of-the-art technology and procedures to offer less-invasive, fast-healing surgeries, such as laser and robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery.
Our team includes skilled physicians who specialize in orthopedics, neurosurgery and spinal surgery. These physicians collaborate with physical therapists to provide first-rate, non-surgical and surgical treatment options.
Advanced diagnostic tools
Our specialists use advanced diagnostic imaging to detect damage to joints, soft tissue and spinal discs. If spinal or orthopedic surgery is needed, this technology also helps endure precise procedures.
Orthopedic treatments Regional:
- Computer navigated total and partial hip replacement
- Computer navigated total and partial knee replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Total shoulder replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder
- Rotator cuff repair
- Impingement syndrome
- Cervical fusion
- Lumbar fusion
- Vertebral fusion
- Non-fusion treatments
- Hand surgery
- Degenerative joint disease (arthritis)
- Minimally invasive carpal tunnel surgery
- Fracture care
- Sports medicine