Dealing with illness or injury can make life difficult. Dealing with the logistics of your treatment shouldn't make it more difficult.
The Case Management Department at EIRMC is a staff of professionals that works to help you plan, navigate and make sense out of all the facets of your treatment. From pre-admission to post-discharge, we'll help you coordinate all of the paperwork, people and places you'll encounter during the course of our care for you.
In collaboration with the physician, nursing, and other departments, we manage the process of assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination and evaluation to meet the needs of you and your family.
Here's a list of some of the tasks we'll help you with:
- Coordinating and facilitating your care from pre-admission to post-discharge.
- Reviewing your plan of care for effectiveness.
- Working with your physician and other health team members to plan comprehensive care.
- Reviewing and assessing your specific health and psychosocial needs.
- Conducting timely reviews of your treatment's progress.
- Working to resolve bottlenecks impeding progress.
- Developing cost and resource management strategies.
- Counseling you and your and family regarding insurance and financial situations.
- Helping educate you and your family about successful treatment and follow-up.
- Planning your discharge from our facilities, including placement, medical equipment, and transportation.
We'll focus on planning and logistics, so you can focus on healing.