Matthew S Payne, DOFamily Medicine
Dr. Payne received his medical degree at the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University and served as an attending physician at Arizona’s Banner Ironwood Medical Center. He has returned to Idaho where he completed his undergrad at Ricks College and Idaho State University. Dr. Payne also completed his residency at Pocatello Family Medicine.
In his free time, Dr. Payne enjoys spending time with his family, swimming, playing basketball and coaching youth sports.
Dr. Payne has a passion for providing comprehensive medical care to each and every one of his patients.
Accepts most insurance. Contact your insurance provider for coverage information
Birth Control (IUD, Mirena, Nexplanon)
Circumcision - Infant
Cold and Flu
Cyst/Abscess Incision and Drainage
Ingrown Toenail Removal
Preventative Services and Screenings
Skin Laceration Repair
Urinary Tract Infection
Weight Loss Coaching
Well Woman Exam
- Family Medicine - Primary
- Undergraduate Degree: Idaho State University - 2002
- Residency: Portneuf Medical Center - 2012
- Graduate Degree: Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University - 2009
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center