To protect the health of fragile patients, these are our current visitor restrictions:
- Only one visitor allowed per patient, for the duration of the patient stay. Patient must pre-identify the visitor, and the visitor must be screened and show ID at entry.
- At the Main Lobby and the ER Lobby, visitors and patients will be asked two questions. Based on their answers, visitors will be asked to delay their visit until they are well, again for the protection of our patients.
- If you have respiratory or flu-like symptoms (coughing, fever, running nose, sore throat), do not visit.
- No children under the age of 18.
- Visitors hours are 10am - 7pm.
- All visitors must enter at the Main Lobby.
- Both Medical Office Building front entrances remain open, but there is no access to the main hospital from the Medical Office Buildings.
Read our blog to learn more about symptoms, treatment and danger signs of the flu.