To protect the health of fragile patients, these are our current visitor restrictions:
- Two designated visitors are allowed for the duration of the hospital stay. Patient must pre-identify the visitors, and the visitors must be screened and show ID at entry.
- If you have respiratory or flu-like symptoms (coughing, fever, running nose, sore throat), do not visit.
- No children under the age of 18.
- Visitor hours are 10:00 am – 8:00 pm. Visitors must arrive before 7:00 pm to be screened. No one is allowed into the building after 7:00 pm.
- Both Medical Office Building front entrances remain open, but there is no access to the main hospital from the Medical Office Buildings.
Read our blog to learn more about symptoms, treatment and danger signs of the flu.