Current visitor policy:
- No more than two visitors at a time.
- Visitor hours are 6:00am – 8:00pm.
- No children under age 13 during flu season. There are exceptions.
- siblings of any age are allowed in the Women's Center
- end-of-life situations
- Visitors must be masked at all times, except when eating or drinking.
- Visitors must confirm these statements prior to entering the facility:
- I have not had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or thought to have COVID-19, within the last 14 days.
- I have none of the following symptoms: fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times while in the facility, except when eating or drinking.
Recovery is always our first concern; there may be times, even within normal visiting hours, when we must restrict the length of visits or suspend them altogether for our patient’s safety and comfort.
Exceptions are made for patients who meet specific criteria, such as end of life.
Read our blog to learn more about symptoms, treatment and danger signs of the flu.