Current visitor policy:
- No more than two visitors at a time.
- Visitor hours are 6:00am – 8:00pm.
- Visitors must be masked at all times, except when eating or drinking.
- Visitors must confirm these statements prior to entering the facility:
- I have not had contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19, or thought to have COVID-19, within the last 14 days.
- I have none of the following symptoms: fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times while in the facility, except when eating or drinking.
Recovery is always our first concern; there may be times, even within normal visiting hours, when we must restrict the length of visits or suspend them altogether for our patient’s safety and comfort.
Exceptions are made for patients who meet specific criteria, such as end of life.
Virtual/ Remote Visitation
We know that visitor restrictions may be tough for many patients and their families. We encourage you to stay connected via technology.
First, every patient room has a landline telephone. You can call directly by dialing (208) 529-7xxx (the three digit room number) or by dialing our switchboard at (208) 529-6211 and asking to be connected to the patient room. If a patient is confidential in our system, our switchboard will not transfer a caller.
Patients with a smart phone are also encouraged to use technology like FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Skype and other available apps.
If a patient does not have a personal device to communicate, EIRMC is offering a "virtual visitation" option. Families can schedule use of an EIRMC device for facetime or a web ex conference call with their loved one.
To facilitate a virtual visit, call (208) 710-1149. Virtual visits will be scheduled Monday-Friday from 1-5pm MST on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once family has scheduled a time to visit, a facilitator will hep the patient access the appropriate technology.