Comprehensive Treatment to Help you Heal
- Leg/Foot Ulcer Treatment. Management of wounds complicated by diabetes and/or insufficiencies in the arterial, venous or lymphatic circulatory systems. This includes total contact casting and compression therapy.
- Lymphedema Therapy. Management of edema related to lymphatic conditions. This includes compression, exercise, massage, and education.
- Pressure Ulcer (Bedsore) Management. Comprehensive treatment, including pressure redistribution strategies and surgical interventions, to expedite wound healing.
- Burn Treatment. Management of minor burns with advanced dressings to speed healing and reduce long term scarring.
- Ostomy Care. Management of complications related to stomas from our certified Ostomy nurse.
- Bio-engineered tissues. Advanced technology that promotes wound closure when healing is delayed beyond reasonable expectation.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy. Facilitation of wound closure by applying negative pressure, removing interstitial fluid and infectious materials, and providing a closed, moist wound-healing environment.
- Surgical and Traumatic Wound Treatment. The management of wounds caused by surgical complications or trauma, like gunshot wounds, motor vehicle accidents, road rash, puncture wounds, dog bites, etc.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen. A treatment method that increases the perfusion of oxygen into the bloodstream that is extremely beneficial for multiple problems including severe diabetic foot/leg lesions.
Advanced Wound Care Products
We use the latest, research-proven products in our wound care therapies. Examples include moisture-retentive dressings, silver technology dressings and human growth factor topical gels.
Education is the key to preventing hard-to-heal wounds from developing and to avoid recurrence. During one-on-one patient meetings, we address a wide variety of subjects, including diabetes control, smoking cessation, nutrition, infection, medication awareness, and other subjects related to wound healing.