To make an appointment, please obtain a referral from your personal physician and then call (208) 529-7986.
Comprehensive Treatment to Help you Heal
- Patient Education: We believe that our patients are the most important part of the health care team. You are more than a body in a chair! That is why it’s important to us that you understand not just what we are doing, but why. You are an important part of this team, and we want our team informed. We will take the time to bring you into the loop on your wound care. Go ahead! Ask us a question!
- Bio-engineered Tissues: State-of-the-art tissue that helps close those hard-to-heal wounds.
- Advanced Wound Treatment: We use advanced wound healing practices to make sure you heal fast and well. Our center uses the most effective, proven treatments available. Our dressings and bandages are highly specialized to meet the needs of your wound at every stage of healing.
- Burn Treatment: Healing burns with cutting-edge technology to reduce term scarring.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT): A special therapy that boosts the amount of oxygen getting to tissues. This helps tissues heal faster.
- Transcutaneous Continuous Oxygen Monitoring (TCOM): A painless test that measures how much oxygen is getting from your blood to the tissue layers just under the skin. This measurement tells us how well your body will be able to heal. It can also tell us whether or not you would be likely to benefit from HBOT.
- Leg/Foot Ulcer Treatment: State-of-the-art wound care for some of the toughest to heal wounds. Treatments include total-contact casting (TCC) and compression therapy.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT): Using high tech devices to get deep wounds to heal with suction.
- Pressure Injury (Bedsore) Management: Using cutting-edge wound treatments, we work with you and your health care team (Care Givers, Home Health, doctor, and/or Facility) to heal your wound quickly and prevent problems in the future.
- Pressure Mapping: A high tech tool that allows you to see where pressure points are. This tool can help you learn how to better shift pressure and find the right equipment for you.
- Surgical and Traumatic Wound Treatment: Cutting-edge wound treatment allows us to heal traumatic or surgical wounds quicker and better. Wounds from things like: gunshots, car accidents, animal bites, puncture wounds or surgical wounds that aren’t healing properly.
Advanced Wound Care Products
We use the latest, research-proven products in our wound care therapies. Examples include moisture-retentive dressings, silver technology dressings and human growth factor topical gels.
Education is the key to preventing hard-to-heal wounds from developing and to avoid recurrence. During one-on-one patient meetings, we address a wide variety of subjects, including diabetes control, smoking cessation, nutrition, infection, medication awareness, and other subjects related to wound healing.