Here are a few web links we’ve assembled to help you through experiences you may encounter while you or a loved one is being treated in our Intensive Care Unit.
- Caring Bridge: a free web site that helps you stay connected with friends and family while you or someone you love is hospitalized.
- Advance Directives, legal documents necessary to convey your wishes regarding end-of-life care in advance.
- ICU-USA, an organizationdedicated to critically-ill patients, with information about medical conditions, treatments, tests, and terminology.
- Caring Connections, a national website with information and support if you are planning ahead, caring for a loved one, living with an illness or grieving a loss.
- Hospice, a national website dedicated to patients and families facing life-threatening illness.