EIRMC offers a wide range of cardiovascular services for adult patients with cardiac conditions that affect their heart and blood vessels. From testing and treatment to prevention and rehabilitation, our experienced and highly skilled staff is trained to take care of the unique needs of heart and vascular patients - and their families.
Diseases and Conditions
Our comprehensive program offers proven and innovative therapies for these heart and vascular conditions and more:
- Coronary heart disease
- Heart failure
- Irregular heartbeats or arrhythmias
- Heart attack and chest pain
- Structural or congenital heart defects
- Heart valve disease and disorders
- Vascular disease
The Faster, the Better.
When it comes to cardiac care, particularly during a heart attack, time and expertise matter. It’s one thing to say that you’re better, but it’s another altogether to demonstrate it, day after day, with each and every patient.
- 100% of heart attack patients who came to EIRMC received life-saving treatment within 90 minutes, the national goal for cardiac care.
- EIRMC's average "door-to-balloon" time is 57 minutes, well below the national standard of 90 minutes. This refers to the elapsed time from when a heart attack patient arrives in the ER to when the life-saving catheter is inserted in the cath lab. The faster a heart attack patient receives care, the better the outcomes for the patient.
We understand that coping with these types of conditions can sometimes be overwhelming. If you have questions and concerns, we have answers.
Question: I have an irregular heartbeat and always feel exhausted. I've tried medication, but are there other solutions? <answer>
Question: My new doctor thinks that a heart murmur I've had since I was a child could be an atrial septal defect. How serious is this condition? <answer>
Question:; When I exercise, I often get a heavy, sometimes painful feeling in my chest. Does this mean I could be headed for a heart attack? <answer>
Question: Why should I turn to EIRMC for heart care? <answer>