- All Services
- Behavioral Health
- Cancer Center
- Heart Center
- Imaging & Radiology
- Other Services
- Wellness Center
- Women & Children's Services
- Wound Care
For assistance with admission to the EIRMC Rehabilitation Center, call 208-529-7687 for our intake coordinator.
Criteria for Admission:
Functional need: an adolescent or adult that needs at least two therapies (ADLs, mobility, cognition, etc.) and has the ability to participate and improve in an intense, comprehensive multi-disciplinary program.
Medical need: there needs to be a reasonable expectation that the medical management requires close physician involvement and close nursing oversight.
Hospital stay: not required; can be admitted from home or MD office.
Therapy intensity: at least 3 hours a day for 5 days, or 15 hours in 7 days (Medicare patients have up to 3 days to meet this criteria).
Age limit: 12 years of age and older.
Referral and Admission Procedures:
- A referral can be made by calling the Intake Coordinator at 208-529-7687.
- Our Intake Coordinator will screen all individuals referred to the program, regardless of referral source, for possible acceptance and placement within the program.
- After the initial screen, Physiatrists will review the patient information and medical records to determine if the individual is appropriate for our program.
- Physicians, hospital personnel, reimbursement agencies, individuals or their families, and governmental and/or private agencies serving persons with disabilities may make referrals to our Rehabilitation Unit.