Welcome to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center. You or your loved one will be receiving care from a hospital designated as among the very best in the nation.
We appreciate that you have chosen EIRMC and want to do everything we can to make you very satisfied with your experience. During your time with us, please let your healthcare team know how we can best serve you.
Services on Hospital Campus
Clergy/Chapel - Non-denominational chaplain on call 24/7 or specific denominational representatives available by calling Volunteer Services - 529-6201 (529-6111 after hours)
Gift Shop - Sundries, flowers, books, toys, snacks, and much more - 529-6205
Medical Library - Open to the public (M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). The library staff can do searches for you, and can photocopy articles for a nominal fee - 529-6077
Wellness Center Library - Multimedia health-related materials available for checkout (M-F, 9a-4p) - 529-6700
Pagers - Available from our Communications Department - 227-2501
Subway Sandwiches & Salads - Located in the cafeteria - 529-7781
Business Center/ Internet Access - EIRMC has two Business Centers for your convenience: the main Business Center, located in the first floor main hallway near the elevator bays, is for all patients and visitors. Open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm, it includes a computer, Internet access, fax,and printer. You can even “Skype” with out-of-town friends and family.
Women’s Services patients and visitors can use the Business Center in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) lobby. It has a computer, Internet access, and printer.
EIRMC is one big “hot spot” with free Internet access anywhere on campus. Simply click on your Internet icon on your laptop, and it will “see” our guest network signal. Next, “accept” EIRMC’s Internet usage policy, and your computer will connect.
Information (EIRMC switchboard) - 529-6111
Businesses Near EIRMC
Located near EIRMC (within one mile) are numerous hotels, restaurants, pharmacies, grocers and retailers to serve your needs during your stay here. Listed below are just a sample of convenient services. Some merchants offer discounts to hospital visitors — it’s worth asking. Click here for a list of nearby restaurants and hotels.
- Albertson’s (grocery/pharmacy) 1901 S. 25th Ave E. (Hitt Rd.), Ammon - 524-8100
- B & B Drug Center 2425 Channing Way - 523-2277
- Walgreen Drug Stores 535 E. 17th - 542-4569
- Wal-Mart SuperCenter (grocery/pharmacy)1201 S. 25th Ave. E. (Hitt Road) Ammon - 522-0204
Note: EIRMC Emergency Room maintains a complete list of local pharmacies and their hours
- Grand Teton Mall 2300 E. 17th St. - 525-8300
- Target 2171 S. 25th Ave. E. (Hitt Road) Ammon - 535-2285
- Country Corner Laundry Center 3460 E. First - 525-9678
- D & L Cleaners and Shirt Laundry 860 Sunnyside - 524-3520
- Teton Laundromat 1658 E. 1st Street (by Smith’s Food King) - 529-2888
- EIRMC Main Lobby Bank of Idaho 1800 Channing Way - 524-5501
- Westmark Credit Union 2520 Channing Way - 528-8315