Search and Apply for EIRMC Jobs
First Consider Our EIRMC Values
At our hospital, we live and work by values called I am EIRMC. These values guide how we interact with patients, visitors and other colleagues.
I am EIRMC was created by hospital employees, and the promises they embody are important to all of us. We hope they resonate and align with your personal and professional values, too.
If so, we'd love to find out more about you! Please click on the "Agree" button below to search for open positions at EIRMC. If you are chosen for an interview, you will likely be asked questions about these values.
If you have questions about these values and what they would mean to you as an EIRMC employee, please "Cancel" and contact EIRMC’s HR department at (208) 529-6087 for clarification.
Culture and Values - I am EIRMC
EIRMC’s Mission: To Improve The Lives of Those We Touch.
It is a special privilege to serve others as an EIRMC employee.
- I will act like an owner.
- I will pull my weight.
- I will be fully accountable for everything I do and say.
- The problem is mine until it is solved.
- I will appropriately hold others accountable.
- I will be open, honest and appropriate in all communications.
- I will “take the mail” to the right address, not discussing it with everyone along the way.
- I will follow through on commitments, large and small.
- I will speak up, sharing my ideas and concerns. Once a decision has been made, even though I may not agree, I will support it.
- I will anticipate the needs of those I serve.
- I will crave both new knowledge and new experiences.
- Every day, by delivering my very best, my work will make a difference.
- When identifying a problem, I will also identify potential solutions.
- I will constantly look for ways to turn “good enough” into “even better.”
- I will bring a positive attitude to work.
- I will be on time.
- Patients and physicians are why I have a job. They are not inconveniences or distractions. I will make the time, and cheerfully spend it on them. I will consistently surprise them by exceeding their expectations.
- I will show humility for the role I play in the lives of others.
- All work has dignity. – I will appreciate and respect what each EIRMC employee does.
- I will respect the ways others are different from me, knowing that from the richness of us all, we are unstoppable.
- Everyone I come into contact with will know that I truly care.
- I will build teamwork by being a good team member, and I will not back-bite or pot-stir.
- I will be loyal to our leaders and support their decisions.
- As an ambassador, I will promote and defend EIRMC in all settings.
- Humor and laughter – but never at another’s expense or discomfort – will be a daily part of my work.
- I will greet, smile and welcome each person I encounter.
- Not only will others see my smile, they will hear it in my voice.
Do you believe in, and are wiling to live by, the values of I am EIRMC? Great! Click "Agree" to search for positions at EIRMC.If you are uncomfortable committing to the I am EIRMC values, then take a moment to contact our HR department to learn more about why this is so important in our hospital, or exit our Website, and best of luck to you finding the job of your dreams. Call (208) 529-6087.