Supporting Our Community
We believe in community. That’s why we support Idaho Falls and surrounding communities through civic participation, volunteerism, and sponsorship of events and organizations that improve the quality of life for our patients and employees. Each year, EIRMC typically supports over 300 organizations, causes, and events.
EIRMC Community Action Committee (CAC) also helps a rich variety of community causes through their efforts. CAC is a group of employees who review requests for smaller-scale donations to help meet needs in our community.
Read more about CAC’s requirements to facilitate submission of your request for funds, supplies or services.
- The requesting organization or individual must reside within a 100-mile radius of EIRMC.
- Preference will be given to requests supporting activities of groups rather than individuals.
- The request must promote, support, and provide recognition to EIRMC.
- Only one request per year will be honored per organization, association and/or team. All team requests should include a roster of members.
- The requestor does not have to be affiliated with EIRMC; however, EIRMC employees will be given preference if all criteria is met equally among requestors.
- The Donation Request Form must be submitted prior to consideration of the request. Tax ID number of the requesting individual MUST be included for processing of the request online. Non-profit organizations are to submit Tax ID number. Others may be asked to also provide a Social Security number.
The Community Action Committee meets on the third Tuesday of each month to evaluate requests. Requests received by the 15th of the month will be considered the same month. Requests received after the 15th of the month will be deferred until the following month. Applicants will be notified of approval or denial via mail.
Submit Sponsorship Request
If you wish to submit a sponsorship request, click here.